COACHING OR MENTORING?
My Private Photo Coaching is a little bit of both. Your needs and goals drive the direction of the meetings. I can offer exercises and tasks to help you build new skills, alongside bringing my professional wisdom and experiences to guide you. It can be unstructured on an as-needed basis, or structured with regular scheduled meetings. It could be as little as a one-time meeting to address something very specific, or on-going with a schedule that works for you. We will meet either by video conferencing or live in my studio in Rockland, Maine. I currently have a limited number of openings available.
Some reasons that you might want private coaching are:
- Build new skills.
- Receive continuous feedback, critiques, or advice on images.
- Meet your long-term goals.
- Encouragement to push forward & grow.
- Develop a portfolio or body of work with a common theme.
- Create work for an exhibition, shows, or competitions.
- Overcome a creative block.
- Unlock your potential.
- Set up your digital workflow.
- Organize your folders and files.
- For inspiration, motivation, discipline, and accountability.
- Fill the gaps in technical knowledge with your camera or computer software- good for those who have specific needs and are beyond true beginner.
- Note: The Private Photo Coaching format is not for beginners. For learning how to use your camera, or starting out with Lightroom Classic Software, or to learn Vision & Composition- see the focused learning options through Semi-Private Small Group Classes on the Classes page here.
Having to switch my college classes to online, live video conferencing proved to be more rewarding than I every thought possible. I never would have dived in if it wasn’t for the pandemic. Online teaching opened up new possibilities for ways that I can share my experience and passion for photography with people all over the world. Email me if you have questions about my Private Photo Coaching or would like to briefly discuss your ideas to see if this is right for you.