Expand your photographic vision by learning 2-dimensional design principals and elements and how to apply them to photography. Discover ways to create balance in your compositions and stimulate your creativity. Each meeting will have slide lessons along with shooting assignments, discussions on creativity, group critique of previous weeks work. Students will submit assignment images before the next meeting for a brief, private, recorded or written review. Join this course and change the way you see your world.
Here is a downloadable sample agenda.
DATES: Thursdays April 6 ,13, 27, May 4, 18 (first two classes are consecutive weeks, then every other week for the final 3 meetings)
- length of class meetings: 1.5 – 2 hours
- 5 student max
- 5 class sessions,
- 15 – 20 minute private pre-course meeting with each student
- and a 30 min private follow-up within 2 weeks of completion of course
Course Cancellation Policy:
I am excited that you would like to expand your photography skills. To deliver the best possible experience for you, enrollment is very limited in each of the courses. Once you have registered for a class your commitment is important. However, I do understand that life brings surprises, so I tried to work out a fair refund policy.
- I will give a complete refund if I need to cancel a course for any reason.
- If you need to cancel a course for any reason:
- 30 days or more before the date and time the course begins, you will receive a full refund minus a 10% service fee
- 14- 29 days before, you will receive a 50% refund
- 13 days or less, there is no refund however I will credit 50% of your course fee towards a private session.
- no refund or credit will be made after the start of the first class.
How to cancel your registration:
If you must cancel your course, it is required that you do so in writing. Send an email to email@example.com. Make sure that you receive a reply, otherwise your cancellation email may have not been received on my end.
If you miss a class, I will do my best to offer you a shorter make-up session, but I can not guarantee it.