All rates based on 1-Hour Sessions:
You can sign up before or after the following steps.
- Fill out this inquiry questionnaire. Click submit at the bottom.
- You will have a free 15- 20 minute preliminary organizational meeting.
- Pricing calendar begins with the first official coaching meeting.
- To review the Coaching details click here.
1x per week = $75/session, must purchase at least one month with a minimum of 3 sessions ($225 or $300). Set quantity in shopping cart after selecting ADD TO CART.
This option is for those who have clear goals, or want to see steady gains, and who can commit their time every week for our meetings, regular shooting, importing and organizing images, and other necessary tasks that are specifically beneficial to your goals.
2x in 4 weeks = $80/session, minimum of 6 session block ($480).
This option is good if your availability may be more a couple times a month yet you still want a frequency that will motivate you. Don’t forget that you will also need time for importing and organizing your images. Also good if you want to learn new techniques and want a more leisure timeframe to practice them before our next meeting.
1x in 4 weeks = $90/session, minimum of 4 session block ($360).
If you are looking for a minimal time commitment but would like to have a deadline to keep you motivated, or you want a somewhat regular image review to stay on track to your goals.
At Your Own Pace (more than 4 weeks between sessions) = $100/session, minimum of 3 session block ($300 or more). Set quantity in shopping cart after selecting ADD TO CART. Must use sessions within 12 months after first session.
Ideal for when you don’t know when you will need help but you’d like to know that someone is there when you are ready. You could collect different topics to address during our meeting; camera issues, shooting struggles, software complications, composition discussions, etc. This option meets a few times a year.
Once, or an occasional consultation:
1 hour = $125
- Can purchase one session at a time.
- Not ongoing, or if you want to start with just one.
- Guidance & help for your small, micro-specific needs and goals.
- Check in for feedback & critique on images.
- Work out technical issues with your camera or Lightroom Classic Software.