You’ll learn a basic digital workflow using Adobe Lightroom Classic software. Starting in the Library Module with importing, organizing, rating, making collections, and exporting. Next step is enhancing images in the Develop Module with cropping, white balance, spot removal, basic panel for tonal adjustments, presence panel, and adjustment tools. Then we’ll move on to printing or sharing. Includes discussion, demos, and supervised work time.
Here is a downloadable sample agenda.
DATES: Course is currently running. No future dates are scheduled at this time. Call, text, or email to be put on a list to be notified, or sign up for the newsletter in the left column, or call about a private lesson.
- 5 weeks
- length of class meetings: 1.5 – 2 hours
- no class on Feb. 6
- 5 student max
- 15 – 20 minute private pre-course meeting with each student
- and a 30 min private follow-up within 2 weeks of completion of course
Course Cancellation Policy:
I am excited that you would like to expand your photography skills. To deliver the best possible experience for you, enrollment is very limited in each of the courses. Once you have registered for a class your commitment is important. However, I do understand that life brings surprises, so I tried to work out a fair refund policy.
- I will give a complete refund if I need to cancel a course for any reason.
- If you need to cancel a course for any reason:
- 30 days or more before the date and time the course begins, you will receive a full refund minus a 10% service fee.
- 14- 29 days before, you will receive a 50% refund.
- 13 days or less, there is no refund however I will credit 50% of your course fee towards a private session.
- no refund or credit will be made after the start of the first class.
How to cancel your registration:
If you must cancel your course, it is required that you do so in writing. Send an email to email@example.com. Make sure that you receive a reply, otherwise your cancellation email may have not been received on my end.
If you miss a class, I will do my best to offer you a shorter make-up session, but I can not guarantee it.